Dartmoor Tree Surgeons are specialists in site clearance.
Service includes full health and safety compliance to fit in with your company requirements
- No limit to site size, large or small;
- Any topography can be cleared, including steep slopes and even quarry faces;
- Wide range of machinery available including tracked woodchippers, stump grinders, mulchers and timber grabs;
- Flexible scheduling to integrate with project requirements;
- We can remove any vegetation, from dense grass through to overgrown woodland;
- We can grind out stumps or leave them at a pre-determined height for mechanical removal;
- We can remove all timber and woodchip, or leave it for recycling on the finished site as part of the landscaping;
- Fully Health and Safety compliant – method statements and risk assessments can be sent by email for client records;
- Our specialists can advise on any legal and ecological constraints, including Tree Preservation Orders, Conservation Areas, Felling Licences, the Town and Country Planning Act, Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981 and the Countryside & Rights of Way Act 2000;
- We hold large stocks of protective fencing which we can supply and erect to comply with Tree Protection Plans and Arboricultural Method Statements;
- We can also advise on the retention of key trees and prepare British Standard 5837:2012 reports.
- Dartmoor Tree Surgeons Ltd holds Public and Employers Liability Insurance to £5 million and £10 million respectively.
Looking for further information or for a free, no-obligation quotation?
We would love to hear from you!
By telephone: 01395 232854
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org