Need a Tree Surgeon Out of Hours?
In an emergency, call Graham Joyce, 24 hours a day, on 07970 846205
We can’t claim to be the first, second, third, or even fourth emergency service, but if you’ve got a tree problem that needs immediate attention, no matter what time of the day or night, 365 days of the year, we can help, even if only initially to make dangerous trees safe or re-open an access.
Emergencies may include:
- Storm damaged or fallen trees;
- Hanging limbs over roads or footpaths;
- Signs of a trees rootplate lifting or moving;
- Trees which have been hit by cars, buses or lorries and may be damaged, leaning or fallen;
- Trees which have fallen on top of cars or other vehicles;
- Trees which have fallen against houses or other structures;
- Unions or forks which are opening up and may fail at any time;
- Trees which are impeding access for fire and rescue, ambulance or police services;
- Dangerous trees which have been brought to your attention by police officers, fire officers, the highways authority or your local council.
Where can we help?
As long as we can actually get to your location, we can offer our 24 hour emergency service anywhere within Devon, Somerset, eastern Cornwall and western Dorset.
Roads blocked by flood waters, landslides or impossible numbers of fallen trees may slow our progress.
Emergency call out charges will apply where a consultant or team is mobilised at your request.
To arrange an emergency 24 hour call out, contact Graham Joyce on 07970 846205.